Contact the Help Desk:
- Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sat: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Sun: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- IT Services provides structured computer training with a set curriculum on a limited number of topics for faculty, staff and emeriti/official retirees, free of charge
- Individual and group training is available for courses listed in the course catalog
- Training takes place in Kettler Hall, Room 205B
- Instructional material is provided
- Registration for individual or group training can be completed online by filling out the registration form above or by contacting the Help Desk
- Description of topics covered in each workshop:
Meet the Staff:
Online Training Videos
© 2013 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at 260-481-6106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.