Blood Health/Cholesterol Screening:
- Schedule an appointment online
- All IPFW employees, retirees, and their spouses/same-sex domestic partners are eligible for a free cholesterol screening each year. This free screening includes total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, and glucose.
- Students can receive a free cholesterol screening each year funded by Indiana Purdue Student Government Association.
- Upcoming dates
- January 29th: 7-10 AM, Walb Union, room 114/116
- February 20th: 7-10 AM, Walb Union, room 114/116
- March 19th: 7 - 10 am, Walb Union, room 234
Mobile Health Screening:
- Mobile health screenings are provided throughout the month in different locations to best meet the needs of the staff and students in that area. Screenings available include height, weight, blood pressure, body composition, and blood sugar (2-hour fast). In additional, these screenings provide an opportunity to meet one-on-one with a health specialist.
- Upcoming dates: See monthly schedule
Blood Pressure Screening:
- Blood pressure screenings are available on a daily basis. The clinic staff can provide drop-in blood pressure patients from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM daily in Walb Union, room 234.
Blood Sugar Screening:
- Blood sugar screenings are available on a daily basis. The clinic staff can provide drop-in blood sugar patients from 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM daily in Walb Union, room 234.
© 2013 Indiana University–Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW). All rights reserved. IPFW is an equal access/equal opportunity university.
If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at 260-481-6106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.