We build understanding and appreciation of IPFW by writing and placing stories about the university, connecting IPFW experts to the outside world, and strengthening relationships with the community and local businesses.
The goal of the Media Relations staff is to build awareness, understanding, and appreciation of IPFW.
- Write and distribute news releases and stories about IPFW people, events, and research in local, national, and international media
- Connect the media and outside organizations with IPFW speakers and experts through IPFW's online resource, Connections
- Promote IPFW as a good neighbor by managing and building relationships within the community
- Help businesses and the community tap into IPFW resources that can improve quality of life
- Offer consultation and media relations training for IPFW faculty, staff, and administrators
- Provide issues management assistance and consultation services to IPFW faculty, staff, and administrators
- With a distribution of more than 100 local and area media outlets, we can reach your ideal local or national audience
Do you have a great story to share? Interested in publicizing an event? Contact Nan Bremer (email@example.com or 481-6808) to get started.