In order to apply for admission for an undergraduate (bachelor's) program/degree, you must complete an international student application and submit it with all required documents. All documents must be original or certified copies by the source institution (e.g., high school, examination council, etc.) or the EducationUSA advising center sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
To be considered for admission, you must submit the following documents:
- Completed International student application with a 50.00 USD non-refundable fee
- Copy of first page of passport. Copy of visa, I-94, and I-20 (if available)
- Proof of English proficiency. IPFW accepts the following official examination scores: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, or completion of ELS Level 112.
- Original or certified copies of all secondary and post-secondary academic records.
- Certification of financial support. Usually, this is an official letter or and original statement from a bank, company, or government sponsor indicating the availability of sufficient funds to pay for your tuition and living expenses. The estimated cost of attendance for 2012-2013 is $29,764 for undergraduate students and $27,882 for graduate students (see Estimated Cost of Attendance [pdf] for details).
- GRE or GMAT scores if needed by graduate program (only graduate/master students)
Download the international student application form, complete it, and save it to your computer. Email the completed form to email@example.com or send it by postal mail to the following address:
IPFW Office of International Education
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd. Walb Union 145
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499