Center for Women and Returning Adults (CWRA)
- Center for Women and Returning Adults (CWRA)
The Center for Women and Returning Adults supports and advocates for women and non-traditional students, both women and men, who are age 23+, married or parents.
Services and Programs:
- Advice on admissions, the financial aid process, and the academic landscape.
- Referrals to services: including academic assistance, personal counseling, career counseling, health care, social welfare programs and child care.
- Social events for returning adult students and students with young families.
- Seminars/panel discussions of interest to non-traditional students.
- Sexual Violence/Domestic Violence prevention programs.
- Safe Zone program–serving the needs of sexual minorities and their campus allies.
- Virtual Scholarship Drawer for women and non-traditional adult students
- Social welfare program database for students struggling with economic problems.
- Omicron Psi National Honor Society