Personalized Announcements are ordered through Academic Ceremonies.
- Samples of the personalized announcements are in the Commencement display case across from Kettler 111 beginning February 22, 2013 During cap and gown sale days a display board will be available in the bookstore.
- Personalized announcements are printed on ivory stock with the university seal (Indiana or Purdue) embossed on the front and list the student's name and degree (major can also be included). Inner and outer envelopes are also provided.
- Order forms are available by the display, in the Academic Ceremonies office in KT 157, or you can download a copy here.
- The minimum order is five (5) announcements for $10. Additional announcements are available in increments of five.
- Pick up announcements at the Information Desk in Kettler Hall or pay $10.50 and have them shipped to your home address (no PO boxes) by UPS. The Information Desk in Kettler Hall is staffed Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.
- Announcements ordered by March 22 will be available for pickup (or shipped) by April 1. Please allow one week processing time for orders placed after March 22. No orders will be accepted after April 26.
If you would like to order personalized announcements and pay by credit card, you can do so online.