Test Taking Hours*
The following hours are in effect during Fall and Spring Semesters when classes on campus are in session:
- Monday, Tuesday, & Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday - 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
* Exams must begin 1 hour before the related class begins and be completed within 1 hour of closing.
- If your instructor indicates that the memory of your calculator is to be cleared and your calculator's memory containes information you do not wish to lose, you may borrow a TI-83 graphing calculator to use from the Math Test Center when you check in.
- All coats, backpacks, books, food, beverages, cell phones, and electronic devices other than calculators must be placed in a locker. Cell phones must be off or silent (not vibrate). You may borrow a padlock from the Math Test Center if you wish.
- There is to be no communication or sharing calculators between students while in the testing room.
- Children, family members, or friends may not enter the Math Test Center with you. They may not wait in the check-in room while you take your test.
- Disruptive/abusive behavior will not be tolerated in the Math Test Center. Formal disciplinary action may be taken if it occurs.
Online exams require an appointment which can be scheduled though TutorTrac. (Paper/pencil tests do not require an appointment.)