Office of Institutional Research & Analysis
- Office of Institutional Research & Analysis
Office Mission and Vision
The Mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Analysis is to provide information about IPFW to university and outside individuals and organizations. The mission is accomplished through such activities as:
- Preparing and publishing regular reports on term enrollments, annual degrees granted, and annual summary information on enrollments, employees, finances, and facilities.
- Preparing special reports on request for academic and administrative offices, academic and administrative committees, and students.
- Participating in state and national surveys requesting institutional information.
The office provides a wide variety of additional services for IPFW including:
- Providing support for program and institutional accreditation reviews.
- Providing support for other offices seeking to develop expertise in accessing and reporting on institutional information for their own use.
- Providing editorial service and data in support of the strategic plan