Students transferring from IPFW to another college or university
If you're a student transferring to another college or university, there are several things that you must do to transfer your financial aid information.
- If you registered for any classes at IPFW, you must complete an official withdrawal from all of your courses at the Registrar's Office. If you do not officially withdraw from your classes, you may be charged for them, even if you do not attend.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office to request your aid be cancelled and your loan end dates changed.
- If you have a Parent PLUS loan, your parent must cancel it and reapply for a new PLUS loan at your new school.
- Log on to your FAFSA and change your school code to your new school's code.
- If you have Indiana state grants (like the Higher Education Award or 21st Century Scholar) you must log on to SSACI eStudent and change your new school's code.
- Complete any student loan exit counseling if required.
Print our Transfer Student Checklist for reference.