The federal government offers several grants to students. All require financial need as determined by the information on your FAFSA. Federal grants are available for use in Fall, Spring and Summer.
- Pell Grant
- Pell is awarded to students with the most critical financial need as determined by analysis of FAFSA data.
- Awards are prorated for the number of credit hours that the student is enrolled in.
- To receive the maximum Pell grant, students must be enrolled full time (minimum 12 credit hours).
- Please read IPFW's Pell Grant Policy for more information.
- Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Awards are offered to only the neediest undergraduates enrolled at least half time (6 credit hours).
- Not all eligible students will receive SEOG due to limited funding.