Master of Science in Technology
The Master of Science in Technology is a flexible creative degree program designed to prepare qualified students and working professionals to assume leadership positions facing the challenges of global technical competition. The Master of Science is awarded by Purdue University. Two technical tracks are currently offered:
- Information Technology/Advanced Computer Applications
- Industrial Technology/Manufacturing
Program Handbook [PDF]
- Prepares graduates for career advancement in positions of technical leadership
- Provides advanced credentials for those with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Courses are scheduled to fit into the lives of busy working professionals
- Large selection of Graduate Electives allows for the choice of additional advanced training in leadership or technology
- Faculty advised creative Masters’ projects are developed specifically to apply to individual career needs.
- Internationally trained faculties of established professionals are leaders in the world of changing technology.
For more information, please contact: Dr. Ali Alavizadeh, Director at 260-481-6370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.