Industrial Advisory Committee
The CEIT Industrial Advisory Committee (IAC) represents organizations that employ graduates, acts in a leadership role in the future direction of Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology education, and advises the department in establishing, achieving, and assessing its goals. The committee reviews program curricula, student outcomes and program educational objectives and provides advice on current and future needs in the technical fields in which graduates are employed.
- Tom Allyn, Senior Engineer, General Motors Corporation
- Mike Altendorf, VP of IT, Do It Best Corp
- Jon Beasley, Section Manager, Frontier
- Dr. Roger C. Becerra, Team Leader Technology, GE ECM (Regal-Beloit)
- Joseph Bender, Staff Engineer, ITT Exelis
- Matt Bishop, Manager of Biomedical Department, Parkview Hospital
- Randy Brock, Manager,BAE Systems, Inc.
- Kathy Contino, Manager Information Technology, ITT Exelis
- Paul DeMond, Director of Engineering, Ultra Electronics - Undersea Sensor Systems, Inc
- Wayne Erxleben, Staff Electrical Engineer United Technologies Electronic Controls
- Thomas Groves, Network Dir. Biomedical Engineering, Lutheran Health Network
- Dan Lehman, President & Owner 3Genuity, Secure Card, LLC & WebBalanced Technologies
- Rick Malecki, Project Manager, International Truck & Engine Co.
- Medrick McClain, Engineer, Raytheon Company
- John Mergy, Manager Application, Portfolio Do It Best Corp
- Mike Mourey, Manager of Infrastructure Engineering, IPFW, ITS
- Mike Newell, Engineering Manager-ITT Exelis
- Jerry Ryan, Senior System Engineer, Carrier Corporation
- Athar Safdar, Sr. Network Engineer, Frontier
- Al Taylor, Station Manager, American Electric Power
- David Threm, Enterprise Architect ITT Exelis
- Tim Wiggins, VP Operations & CIO Medical Protective