How do I apply?
Contact the IPFW Office of General Studies Degree Programs for an appointment at 260- 481-6828. Please bring official or unofficial transcripts to the appointment. The General Studies Degree Programs Office is located in Kettler Hall, Room 144.
Admission to the University
- If you are a current Indiana University student at IPFW, contact the General Studies Degree Programs at 260- 481- 6828 for more information.
- If you have been an Indiana University student and have not attended classes in more than one year, you will need to complete a re-entry application with the IPFW Admissions Office.
- If you are a current IU student at another IU campus, you will need to submit an application to IPFW Admissions indicating an intercampus transfer.
- If you are or were a regularly admitted Purdue University student at IPFW, you will need to complete an application for admission to Indiana University. Please include an unofficial Purdue record.
- If you attended other accredited institutions, you will need to submit an application, a high school transcript, official college/university transcripts, and the $30 application fee.
All admission applications may be completed online at www.ipfw.edu/admiss.
For more information about admission to the University, contact the IPFW Admissions office located in Kettler Hall, Room 111 or by phone at 260-481-6812, 1-800-324-IPFW, or e-mail to email@example.com.