Department of Mathematical Sciences: News & Events
Upcoming and Recent Events
- Congratulations to Professor Peter Dragnev, on being awarded a five-year Collaboration Grant for Mathematicians from the Simons Foundation!
- Congratulations to student award and scholarship winners at the 2013 Honors Banquet. Photo page
- PI Math Club Actuarial Q&A Session - with D. Tindall, actuary and IPFW alumnus. March 27, 2013. Photos and slides from the event
- PI Math Club End-of-Semester Picnic. May 3, at the Friends Pavilion.
- ICTM Indiana State Math Contest: April 27, 2013.
- Pi Mu Epsilon installation ceremony, April 28, 2013. The Transit of Venus and why it was one of the most important events in science history, presented by Prof. Coroian. New: Photos from the 2013 Event
- Graduate Course News: Summer 2013 and Fall 2013
- Sigma Xi Annual Banquet: April 30, 2013. Congratulations to Professor Betsy Berry on the 2013 College Science Teacher of the Year award!
- MATHCOUNTS competition: February 16, 2013. Photos from the 2013 Event
- IPFW Regional Science Olympiad: February 2, 2013.
- This year's Annual Alumni Event: Saturday, April 13, 2013. Photos from the 2013 Event
- IPFW Student Research & Creative Endeavor Symposium, April 12, 2013. Photos from the 2013 Event
- College of Arts and Sciences Anniversary Event: Nov. 27, 2012. Congratulations to Professor Beineke on the inaugural Beineke Award for Contributions to the Liberal Arts and Sciences! Photo page
- Congratulations to Professor Peter Dragnev, one of this year's IPFW Featured Faculty. Photos from the Featured Faculty 2013 Events
- Colloquium: John Erik Fornæss, University of Michigan Emeritus, Exposing Points. Jan. 23, 2013. Photo page
- Analysis Mini-Symposium Friday, November 9, 2012. Photo page
- Congratulations to faculty recognized for awards and promotions at the Fall 2012 Convocation! Photo page
- Photos from 2012 Commencement
- Graphing Calculator Workshops for Fall 2012:
- Science Cafe, sponsored by Sigma Xi: Prof. T. Soule, IPFW Biology, on Microbial Sunscreens: Opportunities and Obstacles. October 24, 2012.
- Welcome Dr. Yuan Zhang, new Assistant Professor starting Fall 2012. COAS New Faculty page.
- Congratulations to Professor David Legg, on retiring from the Department Chair position, effective July 1, 2012. Photos from Dinner.
- Congratulations to Prof. Peter Dragnev on receiving the 2012 Pippert Science Research Award.
- New graduate program: Master of Arts in Teaching
News, Events, and Outreach Archive, 2011-12
News, Events, and Outreach Archive, 2009-11
News, Events, and Outreach Archive, 1998-2010