For on-campus math tutoring, see the resources listed in your course syllabus.
There are Tutoring Options through the Academic Success Center.
CASA Drop-In Tutoring Schedule for Fall 2012:
The department secretary also maintains a list of private tutors.
Tutorials are available on computers in the student-access computing facilities for these courses:
- Elementary Algebra MA 109 using the Hall/Mercer text
- Intermediate Algebra MA 113 using the Hall/Mercer text
- College Algebra and Trigonometry MA 153 using the Connally text.
- College Algebra and Trigonometry MA 154 using the Connally text.
- Precalculus MA 159 using the Connally text.
To make your time effective, bring your text, paper, pencil, and your graphing calculator