Department of Communication
Communicating is a part of your life, whether you’re smiling, talking, writing, or using the latest form of technology to stay in touch. So why major in a communication major when you do it everyday... because truly effective communication creates success in any context.
Back row, left to right: Michelle Kelsey Kearl, Adam Dircksen, Melissa Dietrich, Steve Carr, Assem Nasr
Justin Rawlins, Daniel Tamul, Art Herbig, Barb Smith, Kevin Stoller
Front row, left to right: Irwin Mallin, Kitty Luo, Kathy Whitcraft, Marcia Dixson, Randi Boyd,
Lisa Menegatos, Deborah Godwin-Starks
The IPFW Department of Communication offers bachelor's and master's degrees to prepare you for success in the communication field. At IPFW, you’ll receive:
- hands-on experience in the classroom, including the use of our state-of-the-art Mac Lab.
- opportunities to receive money to attend conferences so you can learn from professionals in the communication field.
- work experience through our internship program.
- small class sizes and personal attention from your professors.
- cost-effective degree from Purdue University, an internationally recognized leader in higher education.