8th Nursing Student Spectacular - Friday, April 19, 2013
**Attendance is required for all current nursing students
NEW This semester: students are required to wear their IPFW Name badges.
- Time: 8:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (8:00 a.m. check in)
- Poster Presentations: 8:15-8:45 a.m.
- Welcome & Panel Presentation: 8:45 a.m.
- Location: Walb Union (Breakouts in WU and LA)
- Snack provided (no lunch)
Student Spectacular Goals
- Showcase student/faculty scholarly works in nursing.
- Promote professional networking among undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and community healthcare leaders.
- Stimulate critical analysis and promote reflective thinking.
Student Spectacular Attendance Policy
- Attendance at the Nursing Student Spectacular is required of all IPFW nursing students with the exception of students who have class conflicts. Students in a class are exempt.
- Students who choose not to attend the Spectacular will be required to submit to the undergraduate/graduate director as appropriate a scholarly paper addressing the theme of the Spectacular. The paper should be a minimum of 5 pages long and referenced.