Online Registration Using OASIS
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss your educational goals and objectives. Use your checksheet(s) or the online degree evaluation to determine what course requirements need to be completed.
- Plan your semester class schedule using the Schedule of Classes booklet or the online schedule. Click the Build a Schedule tab for helpful hints for building your class schedule.
- Go to https://my.ipfw.edu and log in using your network account and password
- Click on the OASIS link in the upper right hand corner.
- Click once on the yellow “Log In” button The first time you access OASIS, you will be asked to supply a question and answer for security purposes.
- Click once on “Student Services and Financial Aid”
- Click once on “Registration”
- If you have the five digit course reference number (CRN) for each course you would like to register for, click once on “Add/Drop Classes”
- Select appropriate semester for registration and click once on “Submit”
- Scroll down and place cursor in box. Enter five digit course reference number (CRN) in each box until all courses have been entered.
- When finished entering all CRN's, click once on “Submit Changes”
- To print a schedule, click once on “Detailed Schedule” or “Graphic Schedule” and print.
OASIS Quick Facts
Students may register for classes on-line from any computer that has internet access by logging into https://my.ipfw.edu
OASIS is not available 24/7. The hours of operation can be found on the OASIS Web site.
Use the “Look-up Classes to Add” button in the Registration menu to access a class search menu.
Students who are AOL users may experience difficulty accessing OASIS and myIPFW. To alleviate the problem, access OASIS and myIPFW through Netscape or Internet Explorer.