Applications will be received in November for the next school term. Deadline is February.
Criteria for Dependents of Clerical or Service Staff Employee:
- Grant awards will depend on available funds. Grant awards to dependents are not to exceed $200 per semester.
- The applicant must be the dependent child (natural, adoptive, or stepchild) of a benefited IPFW clerical or service staff employee who has been employed at least one year.
- The dependent must be a full time student in an undergraduate program at IPFW (Fort Wayne campus) during the award time period, must have completed 12 or more credit hours, and have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- The dependent or the parent/employee must participate in a CSSAC Fund Raiser each semester an award is received. (Currently this means a one hour commitment at the biannual Book Sale or annual Blood Drive, simply to be a representative of IPFW.)
Complete the Application Form on your computer, print and follow the instructions below for submission.
- For academic year, complete the IPFW Common Scholarship Application which is also available from Financial Aid scholarships page.
Contact: Financial Aid Services, Kettler Hall, Room 102B; or call 260-481-6820 for further information.